Skrevet av Emne: REKLAMEFILM FOR HEINEKEN  (Lest 2473 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Utlogget Fighter

• JCN - Styre
  • Get a life!!
  • En SUVeren Jeep.
REKLAMEFILM FOR HEINEKEN
« på: Ti., 9,Februar,2016,15,25 »
Hei, jeepere i Troms og nærliggende.

Jeg/vi har fått en henvendelse fra Nederland som gjelder reklamefilming.
Jeg har limt inn korrespondansen under. Jeg har svart ham at å finne 5 Jeep, samme type og farge ikke er lett. De ønsker type CJ7, Wrangler type Jeep, med heving og større hjul. Offroadstesj er bare positivt(vinsj, safari takgrind osv.) Filmshoot tar ca 3 timers tid og finansieringen er i orden. Kompensasjon.
Ta kontaktmed meg, svar her eller PM om du kan eller vet om noen, medlem eller ikke.
Mvh. Åge.

Hello Jeep Club Norway,

We are looking into shooting a commercial / event video for Heineken between 28 of feb - 3th of March. One of the scenes is shooting 5 Jeeps (maybe the Wrangler) in the same colour getting to their next destination. People in Holland can win a trip to see the northern lights. We will document the process of the winners and get them to the biggest Nortern Lights party ever given. They will have to do centrain tasks to get to the party in the middle of the mountains.

Are there possibilities to get 4 or 5 Jeeps in the same colour in Tromso around the 28 or 29th of feb? We would love to film adventurues looking cars ;-)

Hopefully you could give me a quick reply.

Thanks so much.

Grt Roy

Roy van Rosmalen
Brenninkmeijer & Isaacs
Admiraal de Ruijterweg 545
1055MK Amsterdam

Thanks so much for your reply!! In the most ideal case we have 4 or 5 jeeps in the same colour and model (model can look a like). Can also be older models.. does not need to be the  new ones. Could be other models than Wrangels.. should look adventerious. Jeeps with bigger weels, lifted and offroad gears sounds great!! Whatever is possible.

Really would love to have some cars up North in Tromso. We will shoot with the cars only a few hours.. maybe three or so. We are looking for a nice looking road from Tromso airport to our boat pick up. Off course we have a good financial compensation. Looking forward hearing from you again. Cheers!!

Åge Færestrand
Formann JCN
Lokalkontakt for Bergen
Mobil. 41306030
Grand Cherokee limited, 1995- 5,2-V8